If you have goals you want to accomplish, but you feel like you come up against obstacles all the time, you have to develop determination. It’s not hard to become a more determined woman – there are a few simple steps you can take to become more determined.
Table of Contents
3 Ways to Become a Determined Woman
There are many ways to becoming more determined, but here are the best ones:
1. Know Your Long-Term Goals
If you have no long-term goals, ask yourself who do you want to be – do you want to be someone who goes through life with no long-term goals, or someone who sets long-term goals and pursues them?
When setting long-term goals, figure out what’s important to you – do you want to raise your income level? If so, you’ll have to look at ways to do that, such as finding a better-paying job, getting an education, or adding a side hustle for some additional household income.
Another thing to think about are things you liked to do when you were a young girl – did you sing or play an instrument? Consider taking those up in your spare time while you’re working at your job that provides health coverage. Save your money while you do that, and eventually, with some hard work, you can launch a successful career doing what you love.
To become a strong independent woman, you need to follow the right people on social media. These are women who have passion and perseverance and are successful. Some characteristics of successful people include:
- A positive attitude – No energy can mimic what’s released when a positive, strong woman enters a room. Their positive attitude drives them from idea conception to realization.
- They can overcome obstacles – Women who’ve struggled have a lot of inner strength. At the end of a struggle, they’re a better, more valuable person.
- They have a strong mind – Having a strong mind doesn’t mean they’re rude, conceited or destructive. On the contrary, they’re confident. Strong-minded women are empowered, have a healthy self-image, and are responsible for their lives.
- They have a soft heart – Clarity and compassion let them go beyond their cookie-cutter lives and make a difference in other people’s lives. When we reach out to others, we grow as individuals.
- They have integrity – Victorious people don’t have to leave victims in their path or step on others to get to the next level. Integrity must be at the core of their character – they put honor before dollars and live by their convictions. As they gain respect and trust, their company grows. People will do business with people they trust.
- They have a balanced life – Our lives revolve around family and friends, health, wealth, and spirit. These areas have to be balanced for life to be fulfilling.
- They’re goal-setters – Goals are dreams with a path for realization. Determined women commit their goals to writing, record how and where they’ll achieve them, post them in plain sight and review them frequently.
- They’re driven by a cause – Every entrepreneur looks for holes in the market. Find the needs for your business ventures and pursue those causes passionately.
- They’re teachers – People want to know what ignites the flame inside you. Determined women teach others to be determined so they can help mold the great women of the next generation.
- They’re focused on the next step – The greatest point of resistance is just before the breakthrough. Determined women have a stubborn resolve to see themselves on the other side. When challenging circumstances try to derail them, if they take the next step, they’ll find they’ve made it.
3. Stay Healthy and Active
Staying healthy and active will help you stay at your best, so you can keep crushing your goals daily. Be sure to practice these healthy habits for women and add some of these hobbies that keep you in shape into your routine to stay healthy. It’s also important for determined women to stay at a healthy weight, because if it goes up too high, it can raise the risk of developing other serious health problems.
10 Determined Women for Your Inspiration
If you need some inspiration, here are quotes from determined women in history.
- Anne Frank – “Everyone has inside of her a piece of good news. The good news is that you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is!”
- Oprah Winfrey – “Learn from every mistake, because every experience, particularly your mistakes, are there to teach you and force you into being more of who you are.”
- Hillary Clinton – “When there are no ceilings, the sky’s the limit. So let’s keep going.”
- Madeline Albright – “It took me quite a long time to develop a voice, and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent.”
- Estee Lauder – “I never dreamt of success. I worked for it.”
- Margaret Sanger – “Woman must not accept; she must challenge. She must not be awed by that which has been built up around her; she must reverence that woman in her which struggles for expression.”
- Michelle Obama – “There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish.”
- Margaret Thatcher – “If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.”
- Louisa May Alcott – “Nothing is impossible to a determined woman.”
- Diane Mariechild – “A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.”
All these women were determined women who made a difference in the world. If you need more inspiration from determined women, check out these independent female quotes.
Becoming a Very Determined Woman
That’s what you need to do to become a very determined woman. If you follow these steps, and take inspiration from other successful women, you’ll accomplish your goals and become a more successful woman than you ever thought possible.